Bringing a humanist set of skills to bear for your professional needs.
legal Research and writing
Conducting careful, evidence-based legal research across private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. Creating business, journalist, and academic texts to suit client needs.
Performing copy-editorial reviews, coaching writers – always providing positive criticism.
Arbitration / L’Arbitrage
Mediating and arbitrating commercial, human rights, and labour disputes.
La médiation et l’arbitrage des conflits commerciaux, des droits de l’homme et du travail.
- Efficient execution, from intake to delivery
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Rapid response
Get In Touch
I have a special focus on academic writing, with a view to disseminating the knowledge that you work so hard to produce. Graduate students can take advantage of helpful tools even before they start writing.
Read my blog: The Judicious Sasquatch
- Much has been said about defunding police forces and putting those funds to better use sustaining developmental and social services. There is a further, less discussed, need to rethink the management and oversight of police services.
- Quebec calls for greater language protection for Canadian federal enterprises
- Ontario universities index government funding to graduates' employability
- A couple thoughts for your edification, thoughts only unified by a wretched malaise about the lack of detail and creativity that too often creeps into public discourse. The first presents a method to prosecute Canadian police for abuses of power. The second reminds us that Canada’s constitution doesn’t make either level of government completely responsible […]
- Democracy Watch applies to Federal Court because Parliament can't hold the executive to account